eApps uses iContact for Email and Social Media Marketing
Many of our customers ask us what we use for Email and Social Media Marketing. We tell them we use a third part service called iContact. Sometimes they are surprised because there are many tools that can be installed on our hosting service for this purpose. This is one area, however, where we have found that it makes sense to use a third party service. Some of the reasons we use iContact are as follows:
- Outstanding Content Creation – the Message Builder tool and large library of templates make it easy to create a message with a professional image
- Contact Management – upload contacts, opt-in and out management, and API integration gives us the tools we need to manage our contacts lists
- Respected Sender – iContact is a clean mail provider of white hat users. Our messages always go through to the recipient
- Social Media Integration – easy integration with FaceBook and Twitter helps get our message out there
- Tracking Reports – comprehensive reports of our mailings allows us to assess the effectiveness of our campaigns. The Google Analytics integration is also helpful
If you have been looking for an email and social media marketing provider, consider iContact. They have helped us attract new customers and grow our business, and you probably will have great success with them, too. We found their tools are easy-to-use, and they provide top-notch support and expertise. If you have any questions about our experience using iContact just email email@example.com. If you want to give iContact a try, go to their signup page.